This morning I decided to relax with a nice cup of warm tea and watch my Quilting show on PBS. I recently tried to describe my whistling microwave teapot to a friend and so I decided to take a photo as I am not sure she understood what I was talking about.
When I was little my grandmother always heated her water on the stove using a whistling tea kettle. Well, this version is smaller but much faster in the microwave. Suits my style!
Thank you for posting the photo of your microwave teapot. I have never seen one of these, or heard of one. This would be nice to have, though we just put a mug in the microwave with water and our tea bag and make it that way. This is cute. I will have to watch for one of these.
1 comment:
Thank you for posting the photo of your microwave teapot. I have never seen one of these, or heard of one. This would be nice to have, though we just put a mug in the microwave with water and our tea bag and make it that way. This is cute. I will have to watch for one of these.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.