I was reminded of that this morning as I sat here and looked at the little rainbows dancing on my ceiling. We recently rearranged a bit in the living room and now the morning sun reflects off the beveled edges of the glass end table onto the the ceiling. The wind blowing the trees outside casts moving shadows that make the lights appear to dance.
My silly dog is fascinated by moving lights and shadows and often chases them on the walls or runs around looking at the ceiling. He certainly has lived up to his name which is Schatten (German for shadow) in so many different ways. This is just one of them. Be that as it may the dancing rainbows were a delightful surprise this morning.
1 comment:
Your dancing rainbows sound fascinating. What a nice change to your room to enjoy this time of the year. Ahh, Schatten needed something to entertain him. What a fun thing for the two of you to share. I hope you have many more mornings of dancing rainbows.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.