Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full Moon on First Day of Fall

It is officially fall now! Yes!!! Last night my daughter and I went out for dinner at La Madeline's and it was only 80˚. So very nice out. And afterwards we stopped by JoAnn's Fabrics for some stiff interfacing for another project I am starting. When we came out the clouds were just clearing and there was that gorgeous full moon and Jupiter off the lower corner! Perfect! Great dinner, wonderful company, got what I needed at the store and a lovely drive home by moonlight. What could top that?

Ha! Only my son arriving just seconds ahead of us to install the new shelves in my sewing room closet! YES! What a wonderful day it was. I was even quite productive with sewing and baking and jewelry making ahead of all of that.

Can't wait to see what today will bring. Wait - the phone just rang and my new business cards are ready to be picked up. This day is starting out right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.