Friday, October 15, 2010

Ever just want to lay down?


One side of my face pretty much hurts from Tuesday's root canal and even with the pain killers most of the time I just want to go lay down. Not that it helps a whole lot. But I spotted this squirrel on the fence acting like he just couldn't hold his head up and thought "He looks about how I feel".

Some days are just like that. You just have to take it as easy as possible and hope that tomorrow will be better. And thank God for great dentists and painkillers. I cannot imagine what it was like before they could treat these things. My pioneer ancestors were a hardy bunch (seeing as how the poor teeth run in my family I am sure they suffered from these things as well). I wonder if squirrels get toothaches?


4 comments:

Darlene said...

I absolutely love squirrels. You captured a great photo. This squirrel looks like it is ready to pounce on something or curious about something. It is nice to have nature like this in your yard. Hope you feel better soon.

Carol said...

Yes, this is the benefit of a messy yard. I love the squirrels and birds that visit me.

Darlene said...

This photo does not show a messy yard to me, but you feed the squirrels and birds so they come. It is really nice to see them. You take great photos. Was this through the window?

Carol said...

Yes, I just turn off the flash. I think the critters are getting used to seeing me and my camera.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.