Everyone who knows me knows I am a night owl by nature. The thing most don't realize is that I absolutely love being up early once I am up! I love the almost magical awakening.
Yesterday morning for some reason I was awake early and watched this breathtaking sunrise that would inspire any Crayola laden child (no matter the child's age).
3 comments:
What a beautiful sunrise. You have a great view to get great photos. I love trees in sunrise or sunset photos.
It would be nice to have a more open view, but when the trees are bare it isn't too bad. This was one of the most colorful sunrises I have ever seen. Just not used to purples! I loved it.
You did a great job in this photo and I agree that the sunrise or sunset with trees in the Winter without leaves make the most beautiful photos.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.