Darlene has been going to town with these little lamps that we made a couple of months ago. She uses a lot of wrapping paper to make her shades so I decided to give that a try. Very easy to do and just for some added glitz I used a straight pin to poke holes in the snowflakes on this pattern.
You don't notice with the lights on but with the lights off it adds a very neat effect. Unfortunately I am unable to get a decent photograph, so you will have to use your imagination or try it yourself.
This is the other paper on a goblet, whereas the blue is a slightly smaller shade on a flute. These just continue to be so much fun!


1 comment:
Nice job on the lamp shades. I love the decor with your first one. Lots of fun to use wrapping paper as you can face the template in the right direction and have a vast array of lamp shades. I like poking holes in the snowflakes and will have to try that with some of mine that I still need to make. You are so clever.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.