Friday, December 16, 2011

Some Angel


I just realized I have not shared with ya'll about my house guest. I am watching a dog for my daughter. Her name is Bow. Also known as the beautiful brown angel (aka arnery old dawg).

She has some bad habits that I have just not fully adjusted to; the worst being getting into the kitchen garbage if she thinks no one is looking. I know this so, it really is my own fault when I forgot to hide it before I left the house. But really? Does she really have to drag the can into the living room and perforate it? You would never know I feed her 4 times a day!

The good news is these cute little glasses that I found at Target today. This morning it occurred to me that this year we will have little ones joining us for Christmas Eve dinner. My other grandchildren are in their twenties now so they have been eating on the good china for some time but this year we will have 4 and 6 year olds joining us so I decided to come up with some age appropriate dinnerware for them. It doesn't really show in the photo but they are double walled and have glitter and snowflakes that float around. (I hope that does not encourage spillage!)
Maybe I should ask Santa for a locking garbage can?


1 comment:

Darlene said...

Bow looks exhausted from her venture with the garbage. I cannot believe that she dragged it into the living room and made her mess there. What a bummer. I guess you will have to tape a note in your car or on the door to remind you to put the garbage out of reach for her to get into. I think some dogs are just mischievous or just like getting into garbage. I have known a few.
I love the glasses you got for the girls to use. I have seen them before and rightfully a concern as they are fun to shake and play with. Maybe they should drink water. LOL What a great post and photos.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.