Tomorrow I will have help putting away the Halloween decorations and we will bring out those for Thanksgiving.
So today I put together this wreath that I have been working on all week.
Well, I started the orange slices to drying,
and made the cinnamon ornaments which also had to dry.
Once dry I chose to accent the ornaments with some glitter glue,
which then had to dry.
So not really working...
Can you see the little acorn and leaves up under the bow?
My daughter is much more talented with wreaths and bows and such,
but I am happy with how this came out, (though the bow could be better).
Even more so of the fact that I only had to buy two of the ribbons and the orange.
The rest was from what I had on hand,
(cinnamon and white glue, glitter glue and ribbon for the ornaments, as well as
the bay leaves from a tree in my yard and the grapevine wreath made from
the grapevine in the back yard.
Enjoying the bounty (and the wonderful smell from this) and looking forward to family.

2 comments:
Wow, it is totally awesome. I am so visual and could not imagine how you were doing this and put it together. Love it and your crafting ability shines through here. Yummy smells. I love the orange slices, have never seen anything like it though that is how it is with your crafting. So unique and so beautiful. As usual how I wish I lived closer.
I really did not have a vision, just gathered things I thought I wanted to include and started to play. It has had my house smelling wonderful for days. I am not sure how the oranges will hold up. I did not seal them as I wanted to keep the wonderful scent but now wondering if I will regret that.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.