I know I'm not alone with this recipe stash/organizing problem as I have even been given stashes of recipes from relatives. So today I am issuing a challenge to myself and anyone else willing to join me in gaining control of this stash one recipe at a time. Each week I intend to do one of the following:
- Try a new recipe from my stash.
- Type a recipe I have tried into my computer.
- Photograph a food from a recipe I have already organized.
- Throw out/give away a recipe I saved but no longer want to try.
I consider recipes a heritage. Favorite foods remind us of friends and family and special times. They are as precious as photographs to me and get equal status when it's time to move or evacuate. So join me and share your ideas and let me know what you think. I will post every week and let you know how I do as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.