Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Loads of Laundry Later

Well, it has been a few weeks now and I have done quite a few loads of laundry using the Woolly Dryer Balls. Living in an area of high humidity most of the year I cannot say that the antistatic aspect is as good as using other methods although this winter will prove that without question. However so far I have absolutely no complaints in that area.


What I have discovered is that my towels are so much fluffier that I can no longer fit them into the same space in the linen closet! This was an unexpected benefit that I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

They work, wow. How do I make them? I want fluffier towels, but will probably have to buy new towels first.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.