We had one glorious day of rain this week which brought the temperature down so low I was able to open the windows and bake cookies! While peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are my granddaughter's favorite, my son was thrilled with the treat and she has been busy working so doesn't know what she missed! I have several different peanut butter cookie recipes but this one is his favorite. For those who have allergies, this one is made with no flour or milk. Best of all it doesn't require a mixer so cleanup is easy!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Week 9 of the recipe challenge
We had one glorious day of rain this week which brought the temperature down so low I was able to open the windows and bake cookies! While peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are my granddaughter's favorite, my son was thrilled with the treat and she has been busy working so doesn't know what she missed! I have several different peanut butter cookie recipes but this one is his favorite. For those who have allergies, this one is made with no flour or milk. Best of all it doesn't require a mixer so cleanup is easy!
1 comment:
Yummy. I would like this recipe. Of course, no baking till summer is over. These look great. Week 9, OMG I must work on this also. There are not enough of me to keep caught up with you. Are you a relative to Taz (cartoon character)?
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.