Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 27 of the Recipe Challenge

Farmhouse Barbeque Muffins were on this week's menu. This is one my granddaughter enjoys and are just as good popped in the microwave to reheat. I knew I would be getting home late so cooked up the meat mixture earlier in the day and left it in the refrigerator to spoon into the biscuits, top with cheese and bake. Very easy!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

These look delicous. It is nice that there is food easy to reheat for your granddauughter and anyone else that may want one. Yum!!What is in your meat mixture?

Carol said...

The meat mixture is just hamburger with sort of a homemade bbq sauce.

Darlene said...

This is something that I will have to try with ground turkey. I like the sort of homemade bbq sauce. You are always making things better or just changing them a bit.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.