Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Week 33 of the Recipe Challenge
Since my daughter and grandkids are still here it was impossible to get into the dining room for our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner. This is the table that is usually laden with homemade goodies. So my daughter went over to my son's house and cooked for us all there. I made my homemade Pumpkin Pie. I can at least eat the filling on this. Everything smelled and looked wonderful. I had to settle for jellied cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes with pie for desert. I am sure that was all I needed but next year will be different! At any rate here is a photo of the pie.

1 comment:
I am glad you had somewhere to have a nice dinner all together. You are managing as you continue to heal. Next year will be so much better. Actually soon it will be a lot better. Meantime, your Pumpkin Pie looks wonderful. One of my favorite desserts. Did I tell you how much I like the new look to your Blog. Looks great.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.