I kept getting side tracked from finishing this last sock.
Of course that is another way of saying I was getting bored with this project. I am glad to have them finished. I will pack up the sock loom and patterns for another day and get out something faster.
Actually I have a kit for a lacy scarf that I would love to do. Or there is still that bolero for my daughter. I found another pattern to try with that yarn. And then of course there will be baby things. Yes, another grand baby is on the way. There are always lots of things to choose from. But for now I think I will put on my new socks...
2 comments:
You did a nice job on your socks and the color is great. You cannot buy anything like this. Enjoy them as I know you will and be stylish.
Actually the color in the photo looks a bit orangy and the socks are red into a brownish tone. But yes, fun to wear.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.