I have a number of 'critters'
who I share my back yard with.
Many of them eat mosquitoes.
Gotta love those critters!
Some of them I feed.
And they share with the others.
The other day I discovered two empty sea shells setting on the fence rail,
exactly where I set special treats (nuts)!
So I cleaned them and made them into earrings.
Aren't these just a special gift?
And they only cost me nuts!
I do love the critters in my yard.




4 comments:
Such a great post. Love all your photos, the way you write and your gift from the critters. Pretty earrings. Love the seashore colors of beads and the mug you photographed them on. Wonder how they actually arrived there. Super fun find and such wonderful usage of them. You will sure love wearing them and telling your story if asked about them. You are so creative with whatever you touch.
Thank you Darlene. I am sure I will never know for sure but like to think the blue jays or squirrels brought them for me.
Fun find and use, have you worn them yet?
Yes, I have worn them a couple of times.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.