Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 6 of the Recipe Challenge

This week I did very little cooking so instead of trying a new recipe I just typed up the one I used for the peanut butter filling on the peanut butter cups for the graduation hat pops. Nice to have a back up copy on the computer of that piece of notebook paper that is in with the candy making supplies.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

I know I am tired, but what did you just say? You are showing off on this recipe challenge. I forgot about typing up recipes. Oh, that is right, I put the recipe on my Blog and put how to make it and photographed the ingredients and the finished product. That must count for something.

Carol said...

Now who is showing off? I did not think to photograph the filling so all I did was type it onto the computer. I am the slacker this week!

Darlene said...

We will have to get into a sharing mode with some of our recipes. I do not know if I am ready for all of the time and effort that you put into yours though.

Carol said...

Most of my cooking/baking is quick, easy, and simple so when I do spend time on something it dazzles! Now that it is summer I won't be baking nearly as much.

Darlene said...

Summer is hear and 100 today. That came out of nowhere. Will have to make easy things for the hot weather, and lots of fluids.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.