Darlene, here is the recipe. Enjoy!
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and 2 large eggs in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon until blended. Stir in 2 cups chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes beore removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Makes 84 cookies.
Per cookie: 11 calories, trace of fat and protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g dietary fiber, 4mg cholesterol, 1 mg sodium.
Have to tell you though that I make adjustments to all my recipies. Cookies are always larger ;-) and depending who I am baking for determines whether or not or how much I add nut, chips etc. So I recommend you use this as a starting point and make it to suit your tastes.
2 comments:
That was strange, I put a comment here, and it is gone.
I do want to thank you for this recipe. I will wait till the weather is not so hot to try it.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.