Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 15 of the Recipe Challenge

I can't believe I have to admit to getting nothing done for a second week in a row. My recovery is slow but I am reminded by friends and family that I was down for a month so recovery won't be overnight. I am feeling better, so it is just a matter of regaining my strength now.

I did decide that this was the perfect time to have a plumber do something with my garbage disposal and with my grandson's help moved everything out of the way. He was supposed to come last Thursday afternoon but stood me up. I left a message the next morning and he finally called on Saturday from the hospital. Family emergencies come to us all. I forgave him and he came yesterday to assess the situation and promised to come back this afternoon! I have discovered that when you are still too weak to drive/shop it isn't nearly as irritating sitting at home waiting for workmen!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

You are keeping up with the Recipe Challenge. I am not as disciplined. I do not know how you do it, but you do. I think recovery is going better than you think. You had work done in your mouth twice, and had to recover from that along with your severe reaction to meds. Be patient, as you are dong great and have wonderful Blogs and are making incredible things on your other Blog and website.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.