Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 23 of the Recipe Challenge

They're coming........

That's right. It is that time of year when I make my famous Ghost Cookies! My family waits eagerly for the arrival checking daily.

Now these are really just frosted sugar cookies some would say but my family will shake their heads knowingly. These have to be made from a particular recipe by scratch and use particular brands of ingredients. But the most important secret of them all is the cookie cutter. It must be a particular cutter or it changes how they taste. I don't know how or why but my family swears it makes a difference.

What worries me this year is I have a new oven. And I am still adjusting my recipes to accommodate the difference. Fortunately they will eat any mistakes and forgive me as long as I eventually get it right!

So keep checking back as I will do my best to get some photos before they disappear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.