Crock Pot Chicken is not a very descriptive name for this dish but it is a good one and of course you can't beat any meal that comes out of a crock pot for convenience! This recipe has a layer of dried beef on the bottom and the chicken breasts are wrapped in bacon so not for the vegetarian! The sauce is canned soup with sour cream so no telling what levels it will take your blood pressure to. Needless to say this is an older recipe before I started thinking much about such things. I guess that is why it is not a regular but rather a splurge.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Week 24 of the Recipe Challenge
Crock Pot Chicken is not a very descriptive name for this dish but it is a good one and of course you can't beat any meal that comes out of a crock pot for convenience! This recipe has a layer of dried beef on the bottom and the chicken breasts are wrapped in bacon so not for the vegetarian! The sauce is canned soup with sour cream so no telling what levels it will take your blood pressure to. Needless to say this is an older recipe before I started thinking much about such things. I guess that is why it is not a regular but rather a splurge.
3 comments:
Yum, this chicken sounds and looks great. I do not care for the beef, so could change that, but love bacon. Canned soup with sour cream sounds delicious. Yes, a splurge. We all get to have those once in a while. A nice photo also. I am still going to call you the energizer bunny as you keep going and going. If it is not food, it is your crafts and they are the best. You go girl. I do like your new Seasonal Food gadget. Interesting that California is separated and found it under Northern California for me.
That is interesting. I know California is long but did not realize it had different growing seasons. I am thinking of carving apple heads. Will that count as a recipe or a craft?
I have no idea why California is broken up. Maybe the valley and what grows there and up in the Hills. I have never heard of carving apple heads. Are you serious? I guess if you plan to eat them, then yes, a recipe. I guess I should carve my pumpkin and use it for a recipe. Surprised that I still plan to catch up with you?
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.