skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Week 28 of the Recipe Challenge
This week I tried this super easy recipe called Catalina Chicken from "The Lazy Cook". It was OK but nothing outstanding; though pouring Catalina Dressing over chicken tenders and baking is definitely an easy dinner entree.
3 comments:
This seems like a very easy dinner. Maybe a different coating to the chicken next time. I will have to check out this cook book. I am a Lazy Cook, but did venture out of lazy and made a Garden Vegetable Soup yesterday and forgot to photograph it and it is almost gone.
So I take it the soup was good since it is almost gone already?
Dan loved the soup. It was ok for me in a small cup. He ate it for dinner twice. I hope I remember how I made it, as I did not follow the cooking directions and added rice to it. It can be actually fun cooking. You are an inspiration with your variety of cooking and baking.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.