Thursday, November 3, 2011

Beads and Bells Christmas Necklaces


All that is needed for this project is a strand of beads leftover from Mardi Gras, some jingle bells in various sizes, large jump rings and some small pliers like those used by most jewelry makers.

Attach the bells as desired on the chains using the jump rings. This took a little longer for me as I did not have any jump rings large enough so I took the time to make some with a jump ring tool and some wire I had on hand.

Even with that it was a fast and inexpensive project duplicating necklaces we saw for sale at JoAnn's for $5.00 each. We just couldn't resist since I had the supplies at home already other that the bells which we did buy at JoAnn's.

We just can't give away everything we make.


1 comment:

Darlene said...

I love the necklace that you made. I have some of these necklaces and this would be a fun project and it looks nice and festive.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.