Today I put it all together and what fun. Too bad Stacy did not make it as we had fun and still have more to do but took a break and went shopping for more supplies. We got lots of compliments on those earrings we made yesterday!
Safe and secure, surrounded by a web of friends and family.
1 comment:
What a great project that all came together so nicely. This photo gives me the whole picture now of what the end result is. I wish I could crochet, but I am sure I could find something to put on my table to decorate it. Now I know I have to find smaller plates to work with so the larger ones can be used underneath. So glad that the earrings were a hit when you were out shopping today. People love homemade things.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.