Over at Nancy's Notions I watched a short video on how to make round napkins and fold them to resemble trees.
They were quick and easy but I folded them over one more time as I liked my trees more slender.
So as you can see I have packed away the Thanksgiving decorations and have started on Christmas. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", (even if the A/C is still running)!

5 comments:
I love your Christmas table setup. Very cute napkins. They go great with your tablecloth and clear plates. I like slender trees also. I think we need to turn our clocks back more than an hour, more like a month or two.
Yes, I have so much I want to do and not enough time left! LOL
This time of the year comes so fast all of the sudden. I hope you get everything done that you want to for Christmas. I woke up this morning after dreaming of having a sewing machine. You have got me wanting to sew. But I will stick to photos and recipes.
I generally use a wooly nylon extra in my serger to edge the napkins but I love how this shiny rayon looks and it was a perfect color match. It has taken many years to acquire the tools and now I really enjoy doing these things.
I just realized that I could double enlarge your photos and can now see the detail using your serger abd the thread you used. Absolutely beautiful. It definitely takes time to acquire tools to craft when you do as many crafts as you do. Another reason why it would be so cool to live close by.
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.